OSRP Update Committee
Subcommittee of Conservation Commission
No meetings currently scheduled.
0 of 0 seats. 0 years each seat.
The Open Space and Recreation Plan describes the current character of the Town, and sets a framework for determining land use priorities. It also inventories the town's available and existing Open Spaces, as well as the natural and cultural resources that can be found here.
The OSRP needs input from a wide variety of Town boards and committees to be both accurate and relevant to our populace. This committee is a collaboration between a wide variety of town boards and residents who are invested in Leverett's future.
The 2019 OSRP is current until 2026. This updated was completed with help from the Franklin Regional Council of Governments, and was sponsored by the District Local Technical Assistance fund and the Community Preservation Act.
- Tue, May 28, 2019 at 06:00 PM -- Town Hall, 9 Montague Rd
- Thu, May 16, 2019 at 07:30 PM -- Town Hall, 9 Montague Rd
- Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 07:30 PM -- Town Hall, 9 Montague Rd
- Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 07:30 PM
- Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 07:30 PM -- Town Hall, 9 Montague Rd
- Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 07:30 PM -- Town Hall
- Show 2 More...