Subcommittee of Conservation Commission
Meeting Schedule: Fourth Mondays of the month at 7pm
No meetings currently scheduled.
0 of 0 seats. 0 years each seat.
LTC is co-sponsored by the Leverett Conservation Commission and the Rattlesnake Gutter Trust. Our goal is to develop a network of well maintained, marked, mapped, and described trails through Leverett. And, of course, we need your help: on the committee, as trail steward, trail builder, map maker, photographer, informational booklet creator, leader of hikes – however you can help, please let us know!
More information at: https://RattleSnakeGutterTrust.org/p/20/Trails
- Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 07:30 PM -- Town Hall, 9 Montague Rd
- Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 07:00 PM -- Remote, email the Conservation Commission for link
- Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 07:30 PM -- Town Hall, 9 Montague Rd
- Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 07:30 PM -- Town Hall, 9 Montague Rd
- Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 07:30 PM
- Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 07:30 PM
- Show 10 More...