Emergency Planning Board
No meetings currently scheduled.
8 of 8 seats. 0 years each seat.
- Margie McGinnis, Town Administrator.
- Tom Hankinson, Select Board.
- Scott Minckler, Police Chief.
- Matt Boucher, Highway Supt.. June, 2021.
- Brian Cook, Fire Chief. June, 2021.
- Will Stratford, Facilities Manager.
- Sean Connor, Emergency Management Director. June, 2023.
- John Hillman, Board of Health.
For hurricane preparedness info: http://www.mass.gov/eopss/agencies/mema/hazards/hurricanes/
If you or someone you know has had storm related damage and has not been contacted by someone from FEMA, the following information is how to get started.
Call 800-621-3362 (FEMA)
The Emergency Planning Board meets approximately 4 times per year. The board is responsible for making sure that the town is MEMA and FEMA compliant. We have on going training and work with state, federal and local governments in the event of an emergency.
The Town of Leverett uses the Code Red system which allows us to notify each household in the event of an emergency, or other town issue or event such as impeding bad weather, school
closings and road closures.
If you are a new resident of Leverett please enter your information into the Code Red system through the link on the town home page. If you have any question please call 548-9699.