Meeting Schedule: biweekly on Tuesdays at 7:00 PM, Town Hall, 9 Montague Road, 2nd floor
No meetings currently scheduled.
3 of 3 seats. 3 years each seat.
- Tom Hankinson (Elected). 2023. Leverett, MA 01054
- Melissa Colbert (Elected). 2024. Leverett 01054
- Patricia Duffy (Elected). 2025. Leverett, MA 01054
The Selectboard meets biweekly on Tuesdays at 7:00 PM, Town Hall, 9 Montague Road, 2nd floor. The agenda may change to reflect unforeseen business.
The Select Board consists of three members who are elected at annual town meeting for a term of three years.
The Select Board is the official governing body of the Town, charged with setting all policies and regulations that are not within the realm of the Town Meeting.
- The board makes appointments to standing and adhoc committees and commissions as established in the Town Bylaws, directly works with the Highway, Fire, Police and Transfer Station departments, and communicates regularly with department and committee heads to keep abreast of all that is happening in the Town.
- In addition, the board authorizes all spending of town funds, calls special Town Meetings, develops the annual budget and works with the Finance Committee in the final stages of budget preparation.
To be placed on a Select Board agenda, call 413-548-9699.