North Leverett Dam Committee (organizational meeting)
Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 7:00 pm until 9:00 pm
North Leverett Dam Committee:
- This is the organizational meeting.
- We will be selecting a chair for the Committee and setting up an agenda etc.
- The meeting will be August 4, 2021 from 7:00 PM until 9:00 PM
- The meeting is subject to the Massachusetts Public Meeting Law
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 709-667-965
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 184.108.40.206 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 709 667 965
Or dial directly: email@example.com or 220.127.116.11##709667965
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/709667965
- Our charge as a committee appointed by Leverett SB is “to explore the possibility of accepting the North Leverett Sawmill and dam from the Kirley family”.
- Members will report on their research as proposed at the August 4, 2021 meeting.
- Sid Poritz & Raymond Bradley (who was unable to attend last month) will share their insights and then we’ll proceed with the investigation of others.
- Discus creation of subcommittees to expose specific aspects of the North Leverett Dam and Mill.
Posted to: Select Board