Highway Department

Contact the Highway Superintendent for driveway permits, curb cuts, and before you plant, erect a fence, or build a stonewall along a town road.

The Highway Superintnendent is also the Tree Warden.  Consult with him if you have any questions or concerns about trees or plants within the town's right of way along the road.


Syndicate content