- Dog Officer
- Tax Collector
- Town Clerk
- Transfer Station
- Town Hall
- Board of Health
- Community Preservation
- Finance Committee
- Planning Board
- School Committee
- Select Board
- Advisory Committees
- About Us
- Town Events
- What's New
The Town of Leverett does not own any cemeteries.
Two Associations own and operate the several cemeteries, funded through trust funds and other accounts, gifts, and lot sales, with some support from the town.
Leverett Cemetery Association
- North Cemetery, Montague Road
- East Leverett Cemetery, Cemetery Road
- Long Plain Cemetery, Depot Road
- Mt. Toby Cemetery, Long Plain Road
North Leverett Cemetery Association
- Jackson Hill Road Cemetery
- Chestnut Hill Road Cemetery
- Moores Corner Cemetery, Rattlesnake Gutter Road
- Plainview Cemetery, North Leverett Road
- Gardner Cemetery, Skerry Road
Private burial site
- Marvell-Billings Cemetery, Jackson Hill Road
Cemeteries are non-sectarian. However, only East Leverett and Plainview Cemeteries have available lots.
Contact: Sharon Raskevitz, 548-9205, at the Leverett Cemetery Association or Arnold Glazier, 367-9621, at the North Leverett Cemetery Association.